Sunday, November 24, 2013

Week 14 (Pre-class Assignment)



Please answer these questions in complete sentences.

1.     If there was one aspect of BIO 160 (class, organization, or content, or something else) you especially enjoyed, what was it?

During this fall semester in BIO 160 my favorite part has been doing the labs in class. I like being able to move around and ask questions to fellow students as well as Joanne. I felt this was a good way to get to know other students and it helped me learn a lot.

2.     If there was something especially challenging (class, organization, or content, or something else), what was it?

Surprisingly, I found Chapter 2 (basic Chemistry) to be the most challenging for me. I also had some trouble with the anatomy of a skeletal muscle fiber, that section was tough!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your thoughtful comments :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The skeletal fiber is very complicated, especially if you add in the mechanism by which it operates.

    ReplyDelete